秒速飞艇注册官网The increasingly technology-dependent world of business finds itself in the throes of transformation yet again. In recent years a bold new trend is emerging – one that allows employees to use the smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices they already own to help increase productivity, collaboration and communication in the workplace. According to a study recently conducted by Tech Pro Research, 74% of organizations either already use or are planning to implement BYOD (bring your own device) policies in their workplaces.
Why Small Businesses NEED To Invest in Mobile Device Management
Yet for all of the potential benefits these mobile devices bring with them, there are just as many potential traps waiting to be fallen into by organizations that are unprepared. The fact of the matter is that ANY device connected to a business network is a potential vulnerability waiting to be exploited. If your employee loses their smartphone during a night out on the town or leaves their tablet in the back of a taxi cab, whoever finds those devices potentially has access to your entire infrastructure – and the sensitive data contained on it.
秒速飞艇注册官网Why do small businesses need to invest in mobile device management? Because the alternative is much worse. According to IBM, the average cost of a data breach has risen to an all-time high of $4 million.
Mobile Device Management for the 21st Century Business
At CSCi, we help small businesses just like you successfully execute their own company-owned or BYOD environments by way of a number of unique service offerings.
● Deployment and configuration. We can help make sure not only that your employee hardware is up and running in the way that it needs to be to help them do their jobs, but that all necessary security provisions are in place to help prevent potential disasters before they become a problem in the first place. The specific services we offer for mobile device configuration include:
○ Wifi configuration
○ Email configuration and support
○ VPN configuration
● Management services. We offer a wide array of services to help you manage mobile devices for your employees. These services include:
○ Asset tracking
○ Location tracking
○ Passcode reset
秒速飞艇注册官网 ○ Remote application support and installation
○ Remote lock and wipe
○ Help Desk Support
● BYOD support and monitoring. With powerful analytical tools at our side we can help identify potentially suspicious activity to help make sure the sensitive and confidential information your business relies on stays that way, all while allowing your employees to enjoy the benefits of BYOD in one fell swoop.
In addition to the services offered to help you manage and monitor your business’s handheld devices, CSCi offers support for remote devices such as laptops.
● Laptop support and monitoring. Laptops house a plethora of important information to your business and need to be carefuLly monitored to protect your business from external threats. CSCi conducts daily monitoring and remote troubleshooting to make sure your company’s assets are secure and well protects. Specifically, our services include:
○ Daily antivirus updates
○ URL filtering
○ Application support
秒速飞艇注册官网 ○ Patch management
○ Device health checks
The CSCi Approach
For over 31 years, CSCi has been focusing on providing small business customers in San Diego with access to all of the latest technological assets they need when they need it the most. The BYOD movement isn’t going anywhere – make no mistake, this is the future of the mobile-friendly business world in which we now live. At CSCi, we want to make sure that your organization has everything it needs to reap the full benefits of this revolution moving forward.
秒速飞艇注册官网If you’re in the San Diego area and are looking for mobile device management assistance, or if you’d like to find out more about any of the other services we offer, please don’t delay – contact CSCi today for more information.
Have a question or need some help?
Troubleshooting and IT services are one click away. “Let’s Talk”